Immigration Lawyer in Rockland, Orange and Westchester Counties, New York

Family-Based Immigration ◊ Employment-Based Immigration ◊ Foreign Adoptions

Whether you are a foreign national seeking permanent residency status or a permanent resident or United States citizen seeking to bring a family member to the United States, or whether you are seeking to legally work in the United States, you want an experienced immigration attorney who can handle all phases of family or employment-based applications.

At the office of de Moya & Associates, I have represented individuals throughout Rockland County and the surrounding areas in immigration matters since 1993. An immigrant myself, I understand the fear and uncertainty that can be a part of the immigration process. I will work with you to help you get the results you want. Because of my reputation for trustworthy and personal service, over 90% of my clients are referrals from existing or former clients.

To set up an appointment, contact my office online or call me at 845-639-4600845-639-4600.

A large part of my practice is made up of helping our local Spanish Community. Spanish translation services available upon request.

My Immigration Practice

I handle a broad range of immigration matters, including:

  • Family-based immigration applications. I work with husbands, wives, children and parents seeking permanent residency or U.S. citizenship for themselves or family members. I handle all phases of the immigration process, including preparation of applications, analyzing each individual situation, rendering advice, and representation before the Immigration Service. I work to protect the rights of individuals who have been abused by their U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident spouse, parent, or child or whose immigration status may be jeopardized by a divorce.
  • Employment-based immigration matters. I work with employers and employees to secure work visas or work permits, including H-1 and L-1 visas.
  • Student visas. I help individuals obtain the necessary visa to study in the United States.
  • Deportation. I represent individuals who are about to be or are in the process of being deported and, if you have been deported, I may be able to help you re-enter the United States.

Contact de Moya & Associates, P.C.

For a confidential consultation, contact me via e-mail or call me at 845-639-4600845-639-4600 to schedule an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. My office is conveniently located near the courthouse. Payment plans are available.

Spanish interpreter available upon request.

To arrange a confidential meeting, contact my office online or call me at 845-639-4600845-639-4600. All divorce and bankruptcy clients receive a free initial consultation at my office. Payment plans available. Desiree de Moya, Esq. participates in Click here for more information.